Our Peer Mentor Scheme is aimed at everyone in Year 8 or above, if you are interested in the running of the centre and would like to play a part in the decision making and planning then this could be for you! Our Peer Mentors attend regular meetings and training and have the chance to complete the Norfolk Youth Award along the way. Peer Mentors are young people who want to develop their leadership and management skills that one step further. Some of the things they get involved in are:
Why should I become a Peer Mentor?
• Develop your leadership skills to help shape the centre experience
• Become a key communication point between the scheme, Mentors and Mentees
• Develop and enhance your leadership skills by being able to lead small scale events
• Have an impact on Mentor and Mentee recruitment
• Act as an ambassador for the centre at various events