Aims of No Child Goes Hungry
Aim 1: To support families and young people in short term crisis. This will be achieved by
- providing food parcels to families.
- providing supper club once a week.
- providing grab bags of meals for young people in need.
- linking all families referred with our Family Support service.
Aim 2: To educate our young people and families in healthy living. This will be achieved by
- providing practical sessions in food prep.
- linking with local businesses (cafes/restaurants) who can provide practical food session.
- linking Peer Mentors to Food Safety training and other food related training where appropriate.
For more information and to see if you can access the scheme please contact Sonja: 01366 386259 email@example.com
‘No Child Goes Hungry’ has it’s own facebook page: